INCREASE COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION WITH CEI
CEI’s DesignCalcs and ProWrite suite of products provide the best software-based solution for electronic documentation and signature control. Enabling unprecedented collaboration and seamless transitions between the procurement, design, fabrication, and inspection phases of your project.
LIFE-CYCLE COMPLIANCE OF PRESSURE VESSELS AND MISSION CRITICAL STRUCTURES
PROCUREMENT & REQUISITION
When validation of the welding procedure specification is required, more than proper design, fabrication, and inspection procedures are required. DesignCalcs and ProWrite provide the documentation trail that assures you that your pressure vessel has been built according to specification.
- Convenient industry standard report formats available
- Reduces effort needed to verify specifications are met
- Simplifies your vendor selection & project compliance
Stop wasting time when constrained by a tight deadline. DesignCalcs pressure vessel design software uses solid modeling templates, time-tested calculations, step and repeat, and many other shortcuts designed by engineers for engineers to get your next project completed on time and on budget.
- Rapidly produce prototypes & final designs
- Eliminate time spent researching code changes
- Reports include visible validation of calculations
Quality control and document validation is quickly accomplished utilizing ProWrite welding procedure software. Easily validate welder certification, weld layout, and fabrication data, even confirmation of materials used. Standardized forms for WPS, WPQ, PQR, and multiple other requirements simplify large projects
- Simplifies code compliance documentation
- Verify design needs are met before work starts
- Distribute controlled documents electronically
Create and store Destructive and Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) or Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) documents that provide a complete audit trail for your client’s welding projects.
- Create, electronically sign, distribute & store critical test documentation.
- Data is entered into clearly labeled fields that mimic the default report location
- Visual, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Liquiid Penetrant, Dye Penetrant
- Radiographic, Hydrostatic & Pneumatic (for vessel and pipe)
PROCUREMENT & INSURANCE AGENTS
ProWrite and DesignCalcs the Electronic Records Solution
Demonstrate full pressure vessel design and manufacturing code compliance for insurance, legal and risk reduction requirements. Electronically controlled and transmitted project books save significant man-hours when compared to pulling together boxes of paper documents as has been required in the past.
- ASME & other code compliance documented
- Computerized calculations minimize risk
- Easy verification with standardized forms